2018-2019 MASSILLON PUBLIC PRESCHOOL
PART 1: In order to complete the registration forms, you will need to create an account online.
1. Click on ONEVIEW PARENT PORTAL. You will be required to create an account by clicking on the “Create a New Account” tab. To do that you will need to do the following:
a. Enter your first name, last name, valid email address (if you need an email address, please use a free provider such as Gmail or Yahoo), and phone number.
b. Choose a registration status.
c. Establish your own Parent Login ID and Parent Password.
d. Enter a “Forgot Password Question” and “Forgot Password Answer.”
e. Provide a PIN code that is 5 digits (for security purposes).
2. Click “Register and Begin.”
3. Click on the blue box that says “Enroll a New Student.”
4. Enter the child’s first name, last name, date of birth, enrolling grade (Pre-K), and school year (next school year is 2018/2019).
5. Click on the yellow box that says “Begin New Enrollment.”
6. There are ten parts to the form. You may complete the form in one sitting, or save your information to complete later.
7. When you have completed all required sections, please click the red box that says “Save & Submit to District.”
PART 2: Attend Preschool Registration
Saturday, March 17th from 10 am-1 pm at the Paul L. David Indoor Facility located at Washington High School
ALL of the following documents MUST be brought to preschool registration in order for your child to be considered for a spot in our preschool program.
____ Child’s Birth Certificate
____ Child’s Immunization Record
____ Custody Documents (if applicable)
____ Income Verification (for all working parents in the household)
PART 3: Physical and Dental Forms
Please print out the medical and dental and take them with you to the doctor/dentist. Completed forms can be turned in at the parent orientation meeting in August.
All students must have a medical form turned in prior to the first day of school. Dental exams are not required but are highly recommended.
If you have any questions regarding Preschool Registration, please contact Kristi Muzi at 330-830-3900 ext. 50182 or email@example.com.