2019-2020 MASSILLON PUBLIC PRESCHOOL
1: In order to complete the registration forms, you will need to create an
1. Click on ONEVIEW PARENT
PORTAL. You will be required to create an account by clicking on the “Create a New Account” tab. To do that you will need to do the following:
a. Enter your first name, last name, valid email address (if you need an email
address, please use a free provider such as Gmail or Yahoo), and phone
b. Choose a registration status.
c. Establish your own Parent Login ID and Parent Password.
d. Enter a “Forgot Password Question” and “Forgot Password Answer.”
e. Provide a PIN code that is 5 digits (for security purposes).
2. Click “Register and Begin.”
3. Click on the blue box that says “Enroll a New Student.”
4. Enter the child’s first name, last name, date of birth, enrolling grade (Pre-K), and school year (next school year is 2018/2019).
5. Click on the yellow box that says “Begin New Enrollment.”
6. There are ten parts to the form. You may complete the form in one
sitting, or save your information to complete later.
7. When you have completed all required sections, please click the red box that says “Save & Submit to District.”
PART 2: ALL of the
items listed below must be turned in to the Administration Office (930
17th Street NE Massillon, Formerly Smith Elementary) in order for your
child to be considered for a spot in our preschool program.
____ Child’s Birth Certificate
____ Child’s Immunization Record
____ Custody Documents
Verification (for all working parents in the household. Examples...current
pay stub, unemployment benefits, social security benefits, child support or
PART 3: Physical and
Please print out the
medical and dental forms below and take them with you to the
doctor/dentist. Completed forms must be turned in prior to the first
day of school.
Medical forms are
required. Dental exams are not required but are highly recommended. Preschool Medical
If you have any questions regarding Preschool Registration, please contact Kristi Muzi at 330-830-3900 ext. 50182 or email@example.com.