Educating for Excellence
Massillon City Schools

If your child needs to be given medication you need to fill out the appropriate paperwork in order for us to dispense it to them. Non-prescribed medication are things such as Ibuprofen or Tylenol and can be signed off by the parent. Prescribed medication must be signed and filled out by your child's doctor along with the parent. Students are NOT permitted to carry medication to and from school. Parents must drop off medication to us personally.

Please see the links below to download the form.

Non-Prescribed Medication Form

Prescribed Medication Form

Asthma Inhaler Form

Epinephrine Autoinjector (Epi-Pen)
Massillon City Schools
930 17th Street NE
Massillon, Ohio 44646
Phone: 330-830-3900
© 2017 Massillon City Schools. CMS and Responsive Design by eSchoolView
Quick-Edit Login