2017-2018 KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Step 1: Complete Kindergarten Registration Forms Online
In order to complete the registration forms, you will need to create an account online.
1. Click on ONEVIEW PARENT PORTAL. You will be required to create an account by clicking on the “Create a New Account” tab. To do that you will need to do the following:
2. Click “Register and Begin.”
a. Enter your first name, last name, valid email address (if you need an email address, please use a free provider such as Gmail or Yahoo), and phone number.
b. Choose a registration status.
c. Establish your own Parent Login ID and Parent Password.
d. Enter a “Forgot Password Question” and “Forgot Password Answer.”
e. Provide a PIN code that is 5 digits (for security purposes).
3. Click on the blue box that says “Enroll a New Student.”
4. Enter the child’s first name, last name, date of birth, enrolling grade (KG for kindergarten), and school year (next school year is 2017/2018).
5. Click on the yellow box that says “Begin New Enrollment.”
6. There are nine parts to the form. You may complete the form in one sitting, or save your information to complete later.
7. When you have completed all required sections, please click the red box that says “Save & Submit to District.”
Please complete the online registration forms before you attend kindergarten registration. Paper copies of the registration packet are available at each elementary school and in the Curriculum Office, located at 930 17th Street N.E., Massillon, Ohio.
Step 2: In-person Kindergarten Registration
The second step of the process is to attend a kindergarten registration session of your choosing. Registration will take place in the gym of the Administrative Office building located at 930 17th Street N.E., Massillon, Ohio.
Tuesday, March 7th (8:00-11:30 a.m. and 12:30-3:00 p.m.)
Tuesday, March 14th (4:30-7:00 p.m.)
If you cannot attend one of the sessions, please contact the secretary at the school that your child will attend to set up an appointment to bring in all the necessary documentation.
Bring the Following Documents to Registration
____ Child’s Birth Certificate
____ Child’s Immunization Record
____ Proof of Legal Residency
____ Custody Documents (if applicable)
Search templates (CTRL+Space)